Use Our LinkedIn Planner for Yourself or Take it a Step Further and Brand it with your Branding as a List Building Freebie, Mini Digital Product or Create a Training Library for Your Clients
We know you’re busy running your business and having a life so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your own contact list and potentially create a training library for your clients should you want to go the extra mile.
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Used LinkedIn most effectively - with a fully optimised profile, groups and messaging all being leveraged to the max
- Used our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Created a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook or checklist, and were to sell it to your clients
- Boosted the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promoted it through ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save aeons of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “LinkedIn Planner”:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can use yourself or give to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing offering
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghost-writer hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your content.
I’ve done all the hard work for you and I’ve made it easily affordable - now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (17 PAGES):
Step 1: Set Up Your Account
- Exercise: Choose Your Photo & Create Your Headline
Step 2: Optimise Your Profile for Search
- Exercise: Use Your Keywords
Step 3: Find and Connect with Your Ideal Clients
- Exercise: Search for and Identify Potential Connections
- Exercise: Create an Invitation Template
Step 4: Find, Join and Participate in Relevant Groups
- Exercise: Find and Join Relevant Groups in Your Niche
Step 5: Create Your Own LinkedIn Group
- Exercise: Determine Your Group’s USP
Step 6: Share Valuable Content
- Exercise: Find and Share Relevant, High-Quality Content
Step 7: Publish on LinkedIn Pulse
- Exercise: Brainstorm Content Ideas for LinkedIn "Pulse" - the newsletter / blogging platform
Step 8: Promote Your Best Products & Programs
- Exercise: Choose Products and Create Promotions for LinkedI