How to Plan & Create Your Perfect Webinar
Create a Winning LinkedIn Webinar Funnel!
Do you want to run a webinar, but all the “tech stuff” keeps tripping you up?
Or maybe you had a go but feel a little embarrassed that only one or two people showed up?
Or maybe you ’ve avoided trying webinars altogether–despite watching other people in your industry totally rock them because it felt like way too many moving parts?
And let’s face it, LinkedIn ads can also feel intimidating for you:
- How do they choose the right topic?
- How they you make sure people sign up?
- Who do you say in the ads?
- Who do you advertise to?
- How do they make sure people who sign up actually show up-and soak up the value you are providing?
And–if and when they do show up–how can they make sure they actually pick up their credit cards to plunk down cash on whatever it is you’re selling?
It’s exhausting for your clients to even think about.
The questions seem endless. (And so do the variety of answers, as a quick Google search on the subject will show.)
Using this package, you’ll be able to learn (or if you’re a coach, to teach your clients)exactly how to attract the right people to your value-packed webinar AND have your attendees chomping at the bit to find out how to work with you & give you their money!
Using Our Done-for-You Webinar in a Box Kit, you will get 15 templated documents which include everything as follows:
Webinar In a Box
- Email templates to build hype
- Linkedin & Social Media Post Templates
- Webinar Reminder Templates
- Webinar Checklists
- Webinar Agenda Templates
- Fill in the Blank Press Releases
- Webinar Email Announcement
- Guest Invitation Templates
- Agenda For Outsourcing Work To Contractors